Payroll Bureau Service
Our payroll bureau was created over 25 years ago and is operated through our associated company, SW Business Services Ltd. It provides a complete solution for those businesses where ‘wages’ are time consuming, difficult and ultimately not a cost-effective use of your time.
The bureau is operated by experienced and dedicated staff who are supported by a team of Chartered Accountants.
Most businesses can devote time spent on payroll preparation to more profitable areas and avoid all the problems surrounding its administration by passing these on to us.
The worry about missing HM Revenue & Customs deadlines and the automatic penalties that inevitably follow can be relieved by letting us carry out the payroll function for you.
What We Provide:
- Continually updated computer software, ensuring your payroll is always accurate
- All payslips, reports, HM Revenue & Customs documentation and RTI compliance
- Payroll calculated and delivered to your deadlines
- Automatic calculation of statutory payments and other additions and deductions
- Correct calculation of directors’ pay
- Year-end P60’s
- Calculation of monthly PAYE/NIC payments
- Online filing of monthly and annual statutory returns including subcontractors (CIS)
- Fast, friendly and efficient service
What You Provide:
Basic information at the agreed time. This can be posted, faxed, telephoned, e-mailed or hand delivered.
What does it cost
Costs are agreed annually in advance with you and are based upon a number of factors, e.g.
- Number of employees
- Variations to basic pay
- Special requirements and complexity of payroll
To simplify the billing and payment processes, and to ‘even out’ the one-off costs associated with starters, leavers and the tax year-end work, invoices are raised in advance to cover the period to, and including, the end of the tax year, with payment (by standing order) being spread over the remaining period of the tax year.
Rates will be reviewed in April each year in the light of experiences over the preceding year and a new standing order mandate implemented at that time if necessary.
We have found Spenser Wilson an invaluable part of the team providing a friendly service that is both fast and efficient with great advice gained from a very strong understanding of our business.