Join our payroll team
We have a fantastic opportunity to come and join our busy payroll bureau team with a payroll administrator vacancy. If you are an experienced payroller, or looking for a change in career get in touch with Kate our Payroll director (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss the opportunity.
To view all of our vacancies, click here
PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR VACANCY
We are a long-established firm of chartered accountants in Halifax town centre and have a rare opportunity for an experienced payroller to join our payroll bureau team. You will be joining a busy team and will be responsible for processing end to end payroll. This role is office based and we are looking for someone to ideally work 25 hours per week Monday to Friday, however we are flexible towards hours for the right candidate.
- To manage, control and undertake computerised payroll services on behalf of our 200+ clients using both QTAC systems and Sage 50 Payroll.
- To generally assist the payroll department in providing payroll and pension services to clients.
- To ensure that all payroll department processing procedures are adhered to.
- To ensure that all required submissions have been made accurately and on time.
- To ensure that all pension contribution uploads are submitted accurately and promptly.
- To ensure that clients are fully aware of their HMRC liabilities and to carry out reconciliations to ensure payments have been made on time.
- To carry out year-end procedures including ensuring reconciliations are up to date and P60’s have been generated and delivered on time.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced in payroll administration within a bureau setting.
- Knowledge of payroll legislation
- Strong Microsoft package skills including excel.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues, accountants and clients with professionalism.
- Competitive Salary (up to £13ph dependant on previous experience)
- 32 days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Comprehensive ongoing training package to help you keep up to date with the ever changing legislations.
If you would like to apply and feel that you would be an asset to our team or would like an informal discussion about the role please contact Kate Smurthwaite our Payroll Director at email@example.com