Business Start Up Services
When you have a business idea it’s important to ensure you set the business up in a way that suits your circumstances, business financing and goals.
Our Business Start-up service includes everything you need to set up and manage your business’s legal and accountancy requirements. We will help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company;
- Deal with all documents and forms required by Companies House in setting up the company, if appropriate;
- Set up a PAYE scheme where appropriate for you and provide advice on how to run it or handle it on your behalf;
- Register for VAT, where appropriate;
- Prepare business plans and cash flow forecasts for raising finance;
- Design appropriate accounting systems and advise on computer software to help you efficiently manage your financial accounts, Tax and VAT returns;
- Act as your agent with HMRC, ensuring all appropriate forms, submissions, VAT and tax returns are completed accurately and on time;
- Prepare management accounts on a regular basis with analysis and appraisal on ways to improve profitability and cash flow;
- Ensure your tax exposure is minimised by providing appropriate tax planning advice.
Getting your accounting, tax and administration handled professionally ensures that your financial data becomes an invaluable tool for you to use in business decision making and that the tasks do not become a headache or burden so you can concentrate on building your business.
Download our 2016/17 Tax Rates (pdf) and Budget Report (pdf)
We have found Spenser Wilson an invaluable part of the team providing a friendly service that is both fast and efficient with great advice gained from a very strong understanding of our business.